I've shared several photos of projects that I've made with the Stamp from the Frosted Workshop On The Go. If I haven't mentioned it before, this WTOG is the best kit CTMH has put together. For $24.99, you get 15 card blanks, papers to complete all the cards, embellishments and a beautiful "D" sized stamp set. Just love it...
The focal image of this card is made by "building" the scene. I know that sounds hard, but it was actually very easy. Here is how I did it...
1. The White Daisy mat was cut to 3 x 2 inches. Take a small circle of scrap paper for the moon and roughly tear scrap paper to produce the sky.
2. Position the scrap circle in the upper left hand corner and do not move it. Take the torn paper and position it close to the top. Sponge toward the top with Sky Ink.
3. Move the torn paper down about 1/4 of an inch and sponge again. Remember NOT to move the circle.
4. Continue this step until you've sponged the entire piece of paper in Sky. The variations in the sponging will create the "cloud" look to the sky in your scene.
5. Using Whisper Ink, stamp the trees across the bottom of the card. You will have to stamp twice to complete your "forest."
6. Using VersaMark, repeat this step over the trees that you have stamped with Whisper. Vary the height of the trees from those already stamped.
7. Using Silver Embossing Powder, heat emboss the VersaMark trees.
8. Your scene is completed. No two will look the same. :o)
A little more about this card... I used a White Daisy Card Base and the Gray Sparkle paper from the Sparkle and Shine paper packet. The larger White Daisy Mat was dry embossed using an embossing folder and "Peace" was embossed in Silver. It is from the October STOM. I "grounded" the scene with the strip of Gray, White Daisy, Silver Shimmer Tape and Gray Bakers Twine.
It is not too late to make some wonderful Holiday Cards. The Frosted WTOG and CTMH tools make it so easy. BTW, we just learned that CTMH is retiring the heat embossing tools in February so, if you are in need of some of the supplies I mentioned here, or need heat embossing tools, visit my website to purchase them. For Now, Happy Crafting!