Here we go...
1. Poke pipe cleaner from front side of flip flop through to the back at both heel portions of the shoe’s strap.
2. Attach the flip flop to the wire wreath at the connector points of the wreath. It will take 6 shoes (3 pair) of flip flops to complete the wreath. Secure with hot glue.
3. While glue is drying, cut 24 pieces of mesh approximately 15 inches in length.
4. Twist 4 pipe cleaners between each shoe in preparation for the mesh. This will take 24 pipe cleaners.
5. Attach mesh to wreath by twisting into each pipe cleaner.
6. Cut excess pipe cleaner (not to short) and twist ends downward to hide in the mesh.
7. Hot glue daisies or another type of flat flower to the heel of each shoe to hide the pipe cleaner.
8. Carefully open the ends of the twisted mesh to spread.
9. Attach glasses or other decorations if desired.
The finished product...
Simple, quick and cute. There are so many fun and colorful flip flops. These flamingo ones
came from Michaels and the ones I used in the first wreath were from the Dollar Store. For
Now, Happy Crafting!